United Way of Greater Baytown Area and Chambers County is dedicated to finding solutions to community issues. Your United Way has brought together many community partners to work together toward finding a solution to homelessness in Baytown and Chambers County. By collaborating together, we can leverage resources and extend a hand up to those in need.
The organizations below participated in your United Way’s Passport to Change: Homelessness and have committed to collaborate together to find a solution for this shared issue. If your organization provides resources to those experiencing homelessness, please contact Kaci to have your information posted as a community resource.
- Bay Area Homeless Services
- Hearts and Hands of Baytown
- City of Baytown
- Marcelous-Williams Resource Center
- The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
- Mont Belvieu Police Department
- Lee College
- Love Network of Baytown
- Faith Family Church
- Harris County Homeless Outreach Teams
- Unlimited Visions Aftercare
- East Harris County Navigation Center