United Way isn’t about short-term charity, it’s about lasting change. We look at the big picture: what resources are lacking – down to food, shelter and health needs – and how we can address that to keep kids on track to graduate.
United Way of Greater Baytown Area & Chambers County builds stronger communities by:
- Developing integrated solutions that improve lives AND communities. We understand the complexity of social issues and deliver sustainable results.
- Focusing on what’s most needed and work with local experts.
- Involving leaders and organizations from all sectors to work together. We engage nonprofit, business and government leaders on shared community goals.
- Inviting our community to be part of the change and amplify the impact.
- The Baytown and Chambers County community is on a mission to impact lives forever by investing in programs focused on education, financial security, and health.
Our 5-year plan is ambitious, but achievable, with the community’s support, corporate partnerships and focused determination.