United Way of Greater Baytown Area and Chambers County (UWGBACC) will host several Community Conversations throughout the greater Baytown area and Chambers County to gather input on issues impacting the quality of life in our community. The Board of Directors and staff will use this information as they work on Impact 2025 – a strategic plan that will become the reference document to include goals to help the organization work smarter to meet the needs of the community. To do so, it is important to hear from residents, donors, volunteers, agencies, business leaders, and leaders of industry and systems that support the greater Baytown area and Chambers County.
Nick Woolery, City of Baytown’s Assistant City Manager and current UWGBACC Chairman of the Board of Directors is leading this work. He stated that “our community is stronger when everyone has a chance to contribute and participate in United Way’s work.” The community is encouraged to participate in one of the sessions to talk about community trends, human service needs, and pathways to overcoming local challenges. Snacks, sandwiches or breakfast items will be provided depending on the meeting you attend.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 from 4 - 6 pm @ Sterling Municipal Library, 1 Mary Elizabeth Wilbanks Avenue, Baytown
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from 7:30 - 9:30 am @ Sterling Municipal Library, 1 Mary Elizabeth Wilbanks Avenue, Baytown
- Monday, January 27, 2020 from Noon - 2 pm @ 1410 Lilton Sonnier Ave., Winnie
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 1 - 3 pm @ Barbers Hill ISD Eagle’s Nest, 600 Eagle Drive, Mont Belvieu
- Monday, February 10, 2020 from Noon - 2 pm @ Wellness Center, 2200 S. Main Street, Anahuac
RSVP TO ATTEND!
To help us prepare, please register online at https://www.unitedwaygbacc.org/CommunityConversations-Impact2025, or RVSP to email@example.com or call 281.424.5922 x 1001 to participate in one of the following sessions: