Do you need help recovering from Hurricane Harvey?
Help is still available through the Baytown Area and Chambers County Disaster Recovery Partnership (BACC DR). BACC DR is a collaborative partnership established and maintained on behalf of the individuals, families, businesses, and communities in Greater Baytown Area & Chambers County to facilitate and implement a coordinated response to Hurricane Harvey and other future disaster recovery needs.
To qualify for BACC DR repairs and help:
- The home must be within United Way of Greater Baytown Area & Chambers County's jurisdiction.
- The home must be your primary residence and you must have lived in the house prior to and during Harvey and you must keep the home and keep it insured once the repairs are completed.
- The home cannot have liens.
- You must be struggling financially and unable to pay for the repairs.
- Homeowner must have a case manager.
You should check with 2-1-1 if you need help from other resources that may be available in the community. This is a free resource for information and referrals and is available 24/7. Just call 2-1-1.
Please continue on to complete the form. Once you hit submit it will be reviewed by a member of the disaster recovery team. If you have questions, please call 832.926.4008.