Do you need help recovering from a storm?
Help may be available through the Baytown Area and Chambers County Disaster Recovery Partnership (BACC DR). BACC DR is a collaborative partnership established and maintained on behalf of the individuals, families, businesses, and communities in Greater Baytown Area & Chambers County. BACC DR, in collaboration with government and non-profit organizations, facilitates and implements a coordinated response to local disaster recovery needs, whenever possible.
To qualify for BACC DR repairs and help:
- The home must be your primary residence and you must have lived in the house prior to and during the storm.
- You must own the home. The home cannot have liens.
- The home must be local, within United Way of Greater Baytown Area & Chambers County's jurisdiction that includes Zip Codes: 77514, 77520, 77521, 77522, 77523, 77535, 77560, 77562, 77580, 77597, 77661, 77665.
- All eligibilities must be met. These include disability, elderly, and struggling financially and unable to pay for the repairs. Be prepared to provide proof of of eligibility.
- All options for support will be considered "first-in" such as home owner's insurance, FEMA support, prior to initiating BACC DR efforts.
- With few exceptions, the homeowner must have a case manager,
- You are required to keep the home and keep it insured once the repairs are completed. Be prepared to provide proof of residency.
Other Resources: Call 2-1-1 if you need help from other resources that may be available in the community. This is a free resource for information and referrals and is available 24/7. Just call 2-1-1.
Please continue on to complete the form. Once you hit submit it will be reviewed by a member of the disaster recovery team. You will be contacted after this initial review is completed. If you have questions, please call 281.424.5922.