United Way to host Community Conversations & Begin Strategic Planning
United Way of Greater Baytown Area and Chambers County (UWGBACC) will host several Community Conversations throughout the greater Baytown area and Chambers County to gather input on issues impacting the quality of life in our community. The Board of Directors and staff will use this information as they work on Impact 2025 – a strategic plan that will become the main working document to include goals that will help the organization work smarter to meet the needs of the community. To do so, it is important to hear from residents, donors, volunteers, agencies, business leaders, and leaders of industry and systems that support the greater Baytown area and Chambers County.
The community is encouraged to participate in one of the sessions to talk about community trends, human service needs, and pathways to overcoming local challenges. Snacks, sandwiches or breakfast items will be provided depending on the meeting you attend. Please RVSP to participate in one of the following sessions:
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 from 4 - 6 pm @ Sterling Municipal Library, 1 Mary Elizabeth Wilbanks Avenue, Baytown
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from 7:30 - 9:30 am @ Sterling Municipal Library, 1 Mary Elizabeth Wilbanks Avenue, Baytown
- Monday, January 27, 2020 from Noon - 2 pm @ Sterling Municipal Library
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 1 - 3 pm @ Barbers Hill ISD Eagle’s Nest, 600 Eagle Drive, Mont Belvieu
- Monday, February 10, 2020 from Noon - 2 pm @ Wellness Center, 2200 S. Main Street, Anahuac
Please complete this registration form to RSVP. You will receive an email response to confirm your session.