Our mission is simple: Inspiring, enabling, and motivating women to become agents of change in our community through philanthropy, leadership, and volunteerism.
Women United® is a vibrant, diverse community of 70,000+ women leaders within United Way who transform communities across the world. The group is a powerful, global network of strong women in more than 165 communities across six countries. Since 2002, Women United® has invested $1.5 billion in local solutions for health, education and financial stability of every person in every community.
We are a united force of women leaders who are engaged in philanthropy, volunteerism, advocacy, and making meaningful, lasting change in our community. Join us in building a network of tireless champions dedicated to creating a better life and stronger Inland Empire. For everyone.
We Ignite Change
In each community we serve, we tackle the issues that matter most to the people who call it home. We empower each other to leverage our passions, ideas, expertise and resources to transform the very conditions in which people live. With more than $1.5 billion invested in local solutions and a worldwide footprint, we’re able to positively impact our hometown while also being part of the bigger picture and broader cause.
Women United members make a meaningful difference in our community. Benefits of this powerful group include exclusive volunteer experiences, networking events, professional development opportunities, and more.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building a stronger community.
- Learn more about critical issues facing local children and families in need.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Volunteer in our neighborhoods alongside others looking to create change.
- Make significant, long-lasting, positive change in the Greater Baytown Area Chambers County.
- Be a leader by donating to United Way at the leadership level of $1,000+
- Be an ambassador by attending our events and inviting your friends and colleagues to join.
- Be an advocate for low-income families by engaging influencers, decision makers, and policy leaders in our community.